As my first post, I would like to help everyone who thinks their relationship is in the wrong way where misunderstanding is leading.
Every relationship has its ups and downs. It is not always about rainbows and butterflies; it is never a 365-day honeymoon period. But sometimes, some of these bad days are worse than others. And these are the times that the relationship is put to a test.
There are two basic and instinctive ways to react to these times: fight or flight. You either quit and leave the relationship and your ladylove, or make an effort to save it.
5 simple techniques that you should know!
If you are experiencing these down times in your relationship, and you so badly want to keep it and keep your girlfriend, these 5 simple techniques might just be all you need to save your ailing relationship; these might be the exact same things that your girlfriend has so long been waiting from you:
1. Treat her more specially, more lovingly. Treat her like the woman she deserves – the woman you love. You might have become so familiar with her that your treatment to her has become common and routine. Go back to the days when you have just started dating, when you were still trying to win her. She would very much love to feel the exact same loving feeling and attention you’ve shown her in the past, so don’t stop yourself from giving her that. It does not need to be grandiose and lavish; it could be as simple as holding her hands in public, helping her with the door, kissing her more frequently, etc.
2. Go out on dates regularly. You don’t need a special occasion to spend quality time together. Go someplace romantic, do something memorable, and plan it out regularly. Don’t make it plain and routinely, that’d make it boring and defeat its purpose. Again, it does not have to be grandiose – just special. And on these moments, don’t let anything distract you. This is your special moment; always savor it, prepare for it, make her look forward to it. Visit SIBG for tips and techniques that will run your date perfectly!
3. Don’t fall asleep mad at each other. This is the secret of the longest lasting relationships I know. When you go to bed, make sure you’ve resolved your differences and that you’ve made peace with each other. An argument that goes overnight is a bad thought to wake up to and ruins your entire day. Moreover, it gets you used to a hostile environment and that’s never a good thing to get used to as a part of a relationship.
4. Always keep your communication lines. Some couples have this bad habit of not talking to each other when they are mad. Some men just shut up when they are mad or facing a confrontation, and this causes us women to actually nag out of frustration. These habits are bad. Always, always talk with each other no matter how angry you are. Talk normally even when you have not made peace yet – don’t make silence a habit that comes with your arguments. And always keep your communication open and comfortable.
5. Always tell each other ‘I love you’. Remind yourself that you are in love, that you are in the relationship because you love her. And you have to remind yourself that exact thought so it channels in your actions towards her. And don’t forget to actually tell her that. Say it even when you’re mad or bored or tired. Say it as often as you can to remind her about why you’re sticking to the relationship.
Read this article from Health.howstuffworks.com for more details.
If you have any concerns, please do message me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Everything is almost instant these days. We are living in a such fast-paced lives that we ourselves cannot seem to do this one thing: wait. Fast food, speed dating, quickies – everything these days is a glamorized version of something instant, or an instant version of something glamorous.”
But…. Why is everyone in a hurry anyway? Why is everyone rushing everything including relationships?!
I, traditional and old school-ish that I am, am not the biggest fan of shortcuts and doing things hurriedly. I hate getting results half-baked. However, since everyone seems to be running after something that everything has to be done in a jiffy, this dating tip is somehow more appropriate (I reckon no one would actually want me to give you tips on how to have a long courtship).
One week courtship plan!
So gents, here’s a one week courtship plan to convince her to become your girlfriend in just a week:
Day 1: Invite her for lunch. Lunch seems like a very friendly, but still very intimate, type of date. She would not get too confronted and too shocked with the idea of going out with you; remember, she is still getting used to the idea of having you around. Instead of taking her to a diner, go over to a quaint little resto or better yet show u with a picnic basket and take her to the nearest park.
Day 2: Randomly show up with some flowers. It is important that this day be random and free of any special occasion otherwise, your flowers won’t be as “random” as it is special. Don’t get those elaborate only-a-rich-Casanova-can-afford type of bouquets; go for one that is so simple that someone would think it was unthought of, but it was so charming that she couldn’t resist it.
Day 3: Invite her for some casual night. Beer and a local band, some dim sum, bowling – anything that would fit for your description of “Casual” and “Fun” would do. This would give her a pretty clear picture of how much fun you can have together. Drop in some hints of how great you feel when you’re together and how much fun it is. You can drop in a few compliments every now and then but don’t overdo it to the point of bordering onto being a creep. But remember the rules on giving compliments to women!
Day 4: Take her out to a very romantic dinner. The secret to successfully implementing this one-week plan is to make sure that during this whole week you don’t act provocatively or at least hint of anything sexual. That will just ruin the whole plan and she’d be more turned off than turned on. The secret is to lay this topic off for as long as possible. It will make her respect you more for respecting her and for wanting her for more than just her body.
Day 5: Bring her somewhere that allows her to experience your hobbies. This is her not only getting to enjoy your company but this is actually the first step to her entering your world. What better way to know the person than to experience the things that he loves doing, right?
Day 6: Invite her over to dinner at your place. This move is basically opening up your life to her – and there’s not a better place to do that than at your most vulnerable and yet most comfortable space: your house. But of course you have got to prepare yourself and your house for it.
Day 7: Ahh but of course, this is the day of the big reveal. This should be special and memorable but without going overboard (if you have to propose for marriage someday, it would be too hard to top). Take her out at sunrise, or somewhere very scenic – this is important; beautiful views greatly increase your chances of getting a positive answer.
The great thing about this is that you’ve put enough effort without taking too long to execute the plan. Remember, girls love effort! And that’s as much as you can do in a week to convince a lady – in a most proper way – to become you ladylove.
Read some superb dating advice for men. Good luck
Everyone wants to be good at something. Save your relationship and more often than not, the best way to get there is to know the traits of the bad. If you’re looking to become a good boyfriend, the best one even, here are some things you don’t want to do and be.
5 traits that your girlfriend won’t like
Here are the 5 traits that make you a bad boyfriend, and would make your girlfriend want to run away from you (for dear life!):
- Possessiveness. First off, your partner, wife, girlfriend or lover is not your “possession”. They are not one of your trophies or gadgets or whatever inanimate object that you could put in your list of assets. She’s a human being with her own mind, her own will and the last (perhaps worst) thing you could do is hamper that freedom by “owning” her. Possessiveness is best manifested in extreme jealousy, making decisions for her, telling her what and what not to do. While some women may actually oblige to this, this trait is not healthy for the both of you. A good committed relationship requires a lot of trust – knowing that she’ll come back to you even when you let her go wherever and do whatever she pleases.
- Insensitivity. This trait often results from the lack of interest in your girlfriend or too much interest in oneself. When you’re too self-absorbed, chances are, you’d hardly notice whatever is around you. Being sensitive is knowing that something is wrong even when she’s smiling or says she’s okay. Every woman wants that kind of man – someone who is sensitive enough to know her wants, needs, and feelings and would think about her welfare along with his own.
- Dishonesty. Mutual trust is one of the key components of a happy and healthy committed relationship. And constant lying – of big things and small – will never yield honesty. It breeds doubt and mistrust, and your girlfriend will never believe you, trust you, and respect you. If you want your relationship to work, always be honest.
- Party-Pooper-ness. A good and loving relationship seeks to nurture each other, where both parties find that they are growing and fulfilling their personal needs. A bad relationship is one that hampers this growth; and you’re a bad boyfriend if you become her biggest obstacle to growth. These party-pooper boyfriends are the ones who always discourage and never encourage; they are the ones who think that their girlfriend’s dreams and ideas are nonsense and a total waste of time. This trait shows disrespect and mistrust and will emotionally scar your girlfriend.
- Abusiveness. Any form of abuse – physical, verbal, mental, sexual, even financial – is always a bad addition to a relationship. If you maltreat your girlfriend in any way, then you are not just a bad boyfriend. You are absolutely in need of professional medical intervention and you have to stay away from your girlfriend before you cause any more harm than you are doing now.
Assess yourself: do you have any of these bad boyfriend traits? See this interesting article on how to make women laugh. It’s time to make her feel good prove to her you not that kind of boyfriend
Good girls dig bad guys. This is one of the biggest, most mysterious dating behaviors of women that has continued to baffle the good men and benefited the bad men. Why would good, intelligent, gorgeous and loyal women want to be in relationships with men who only want to break their hearts? There’s a mystery.
Also see this date ideas and how to get a second date.
Be an attractive Bad Good Guy
how to make her go crazy over you – a tactical guide. But while that question is yet seeking accurate answers, here’s something the good men out there could do to bring out the bad boy in them and attract the nice girls – without actually being bad:
- Swap your big sunny, toothy smiles from the half-grin of most dangerous men. Have you ever seen an assassin smile sheepishly? No. So go ahead and practice that half-smile – it looks just as dangerous as sexy. For inspiration, check out photos of the devious half of the Salvatore brothers, Damon played by Ian Somerhalder. Learn a thing or two about how to channel those inner devilish charms.
- Don’t be too friendly. I’m not saying you should be rude and mean. But cut down the social butterfly status and go for the quiet, mysterious, shy guy who likes to be alone and away from the crowd. If you’ve never watched Twilight (and even if you have, I’m pretty sure you’d deny having watched it), you might want to look at clips of Edward in the first movie where he plays an elusive, quiet, shy gentleman. Trust me, you’d get their attention by trying not to get their attention.
- Look at people in the eye. Don’t stare too long to be creepy but linger a bit than usual. See, shy guys can be quiet too; but the difference lies in how they look at people. The shy guys scan the big picture without necessarily keeping their eyes on one girl for fear of being caught. Meanwhile, bad guys are as quiet and as detached as shy people but they stare – they hold their gaze and lock eyes with the woman they fancy. They stare long enough to get the woman’s attention, capture her curiosity to the point of staring back and then letting go of the stare.
- Don’t talk too much. Remember, bad guys are mysterious! Don’t talk too much about yourself, don’t go out too much, and don’t be too active on social media. Bad guys always keep a low profile about themselves and keep the ladies waiting for him to reveal more of himself. Remember, women are interested about men they know nothing about so keep them asking without giving them any answers. Reserve that answer for the one special girl that you actually like.
- Don’t be too neat. While being hygienic is important, keep a disheveled look for yourself. Grow your hair a little bit longer than allowed, wear dark clothes, and look a little dangerous.
Ever wonder why women can’t seem to resist bad boys? It’s not because they’re jerks – no one likes someone because they’re a jerk. Rather, it’s because they’re confident and assertive – in other words, sexy. Use these pointers to build your masculine confidence and show the world (and all the women in it) who wears the pants! -Read more.
You don’t have to be a real bad guy to get some of their charms and get them ladies hooked! You just have to look the part. Good luck Good Bad Guy!
It’s been a while since my last blog post, and I really apologize for that my dear readers and fellow bloggers.
I had a busy schedule and had no time to write some new articles. But hopefully this coming weekend, I can write few and continue to post regularly.
I also received your emails, and hopefully I can get back as soon as possible as I can.
You can view this article from helpguide.org for the meantime!
Well Good day,
Love may be lovelier the second time around, but getting there may not exactly be as easy.
Getting back with your ex-girlfriend is one huge decision that comes with even bigger requirements the moment you take it. It is twice, thrice, maybe even four or five times more difficult than winning her the first time around. This time you have a history. And while at some point it may be to your advantage, it might be an obstacle most of the time.
That is why you have to work harder and give more effort on planning the dates. How you execute your every date this time around will matter more than it did in the past. So where you take her to and what you do on your every date will make or break your second chance at love.
Want her back?
After learning how to ask a woman out – advice from Sonic Seduction. Here are your best date options for winning your ex-girlfriend:
- Relive your first meeting, first date, or any significant firsts the last time you were together. Man, you have history. You had better use that to your advantage! Use your good memories together, the ones that would conjure up the most poignant, Hallmark channel kind of stories that you shared. Tap into her emotion – remind her why she loved you the first time. Of course, get into the works and make it more memorable for her this time around. You can view this article also by Examiner.com.
- Use all of her old favorites. You have this knowledge in your cards, so by all means use it well. It would give her the perfect impression that you still treasure your memory of her, that she matters enough for you to remember the little details about her. She may not mention it but trust me, she will notice it and it’s only plus points on the scoreboard for you.
- Go the extreme lengths. Just as much as there was a reason she’s once loved you, she also had as much reason that caused her to break up with you. And that’s something you’d like to push aside into the embers of un-memory. So try to make your efforts bigger than the reason of the past breakup. Rent an ad space, have someone serenade her or fill her bedroom with roses – you name it. Find something that will make her jaws drop and make her forget about and regret why she broke up with you the first time. Apart from that, you are also sending her the right message: you are a much better person now than the last time.
Remember, in trying to achieve this, you’d have to go for two things: creativity and good memory. You have to realize that your history with each other is a double edged sword; it can work for you in some instances, and the opposite in others.
And best of all, to pull this one off successfully, here are two things that you should never forget: (1) don’t bring up old fights and (2) apologize for what happened in the past.
Also read How to Get a Second Date after a Bad First One for a more effective reconcilation. Good luck!
Greetings Everyone! After my first blog post, I just want to help everybody who asked me, what could happen after the bad first date. Well, read at the end and make your best effort on your second chance!
What do you do after a bad first date? Run away? Change address and hide forever? Move on and get a new date with someone else? Sure, that’s what most men would do. But would you ever consider trying to get a second date?
It sounds ridiculous, of course. After all, no one would be crazy enough to give himself a second dose of rejection, let alone humiliation. That’s ego suicide!
But then again, why not? Everyone deserves a second chance at everything so why would you not give it a second try? Use this chance to give her a better second impression – something that’s good enough to make her forget her bad first impression on you. And besides, you might never meet a girl as special as her. Just think about all the possibilities if you make it past the second date successfully!
Don’t waste your second chance!
Sure there are tons of things to get worried about. You may have failed so horribly on the first one that she might actually think of you as a joke. You may have failed so horribly she might not even answer your call! But then again, it might not have been that bad at all and your fears are just making it seem as horrible.
Convinced about getting a second try? Great! Read this and one of the SIBG.com blog post on flirting. Okay! Be ready, here’s exactly what you can do:
- Plan an interesting invite. If you’ve botched the first dinner date, don’t expect her to still want to go out to dinner with you. In fact, don’t try to invite her to do anything that’s practically the same thing you did on the first date. It won’t be interesting and it would bring back bad first date memories. If you want to make a new impression, try out something new. Try something that she cannot say ‘no’ to, like a concert, a house party, or something that would strike her fancy. (Hopefully, you’ve talked and listened well enough on your first date to know her interests).
- Don’t go for the call – she might just not answer it. Go for a text – it’s much safer plus you’re likely to let her in on your second date plans. You could tell her your plans even before she could say no, or even before your own fear and awkwardness takes you over. You can easily plan how to say things, plus there’s always an emoticon to go with it to make things light and easygoing.
- Speak of easygoing, don’t make a big fuss of things. One, don’t call the ‘second date’ a ‘date’ – it will make her defensive and think about the first one. Second, don’t talk about the first date. Don’t even mention it if you can help it (unless you did something that requires an apology). Don’t be too pushy either. She will think you’re desperately trying to get her to like you even after your horrible first date. It might be the intention but you can always be subtle about it!
- Make sure you’d be your best self ever. Not everyone gets a second chance especially at dating so go ahead and make the most out of this. This might be your one big date and she might be the love of your life. Be your best self while at it baby!
You can also see this interesting article from EvanMarckatz.
For additional information and questions, email me at email@example.com.
More men complain about women being nags than it is the other way around. Women nag about everything – from the most trivial things to the most nerve-wracking issues and men complain about it so much that some of them have blamed relationship failure to her constant nagging. After all, that’s what the society is wired to believe: that women nag and men don’t.
But what if it was the other way around? Useful guide (from SonicSeduction.net) on attraction is not effective to you? What if you are becoming the nagger that you’ve always hated?
Experts agree that one common trait among naggers, like other types of people with bad behaviors, are hardly aware that they are indeed nags. The only telling way that makes men actually ask themselves that they are nags is when their women actually say it to their face.
Signs that you’re a nagger
So, are you really becoming a nagger? Here are some telling signs:
- If you have to ask more than three times for something. The impulse to repeat a request is normal when the request is not met. However, if you have to do it again and again and again in a tone that gets bossier at each request, I’m becoming a nagger. As much as it is annoying when we our requests are met with nothing more than a verbal affirmation without any action, it is also annoying for your girlfriend to hear it again and again and again in the manner that you’re asking.
- If you raise your voice constantly. Raising your voice does not make your point any better; neither does it make your girlfriend feel better about any discussion with you. Raising your voice is never a healthy way of discussing and arguing. It is otherwise. It may make you feel better because you can ‘vent out’ all of your negative energies, but it does not help anything. On the contrary, it makes your girlfriend feel slighted and offended, and makes them act defensively. And when you do this constantly over every little thing that pisses you off, you may actually have a nagging problem.
- If you are always criticizing your girlfriend. The thing about a loving relationship is that you can always be yourself without fear of judgment or destructive criticism. But nags don’t give their partners that kind of security. Naggers tend to overly criticize their partners and their partners’ behavior too often that coming home. If you find yourself always looking at your girlfriend’s faults and saying it out loud with the “loving” intention to correct them, there’s something wrong with your idea of making your partner better and yes, you’re a nag!
- If you play the blame game one too often. Another common trait that nags have is that they love pointing fingers at the other person in the relationship. They are notorious at using the ‘you’ sentences, where everything that comes out of their mouths is ‘you’ + partner’s fault. The nagger hardly finds himself at fault and everything that goes wrong is the fault of his partner.
So, are you a nagger?
View my previous blog post too. Thanks!
There are basically three types of men that are most attractive to women: the artists, the musicians, and the athlete.
If you’re neither of the three, your best chance perhaps at channeling any of these three men in an attempt to attract women would be the athlete.
While the word athlete is, in its strictest sense reserved to the pros, take it from this logic my friends: you can more possibly try to dribble and shoot a ball than you can create a sculpture or a painting or play a tune on some instrument.
And so let’s discuss the 5 sports that are easiest to fake while working well to boost your attractiveness to the ladies.
Sports that will make a girl crazy
Gentlemen besides of the conversational attraction techniques, flex your muscles and get your athletic bone ready to make girls go crazy over you:
- Basketball. Sure not everyone has the perfect built for it (don’t worry about it), but after a marathon of NBA Hardwood Classics, NBA 2K13 and hanging out with some baller friends at the neighborhood basketball court and maybe you can already copy Kobe Bryant’s stance. Or actually shoot some hoops for real. We’re not gunning for pro level player here anyway; just something for the girls to cheer about. *Wink*
- Swimming. Who does not appreciate a good swimmer? Be it at the beach or at the local swimming club, a few Ryan Lochte-esque strokes, flat tummy (if you don’t have yet your washboard abs), and the right outfit (or lack of it), will definitely get heads looking. So go ahead and practice those strokes you’ve learned from your Phys. Ed. Class and put it to good use!
- Soccer. Ahh but of course, how can we leave of the world’s most popular ball game? Everyone loves it (think: David Beckham). What can be so hard about kicking anyway? When it’s not on the pro level, you don’t need to be really good so go and train your feet to kick at an angle, have the heart to run after the ball, and maybe if you’re really good, learn those knee and chest tricks that they do. Who knows you might just meet your own Victoria!
- American football/rugby. Ahh, but of course. One of the most muscular of ball games – and one that you don’t need too much an accessory of. You just need to have some legs for running, hands for catching, and the body to tackle (or at least pretend to) your playmates. This is a great game to play topless and on the beach or at the park. But remember, you have to have the muscle for it.
- Golf. Two words: Tiger Woods. Who knew that this sport of the retirees could be ever so attractive on the younger of women? Golf is all sophistication and finesse and calmness. And yes, all the women that you meet at the country club and the head-turning appeal of a guy in well-pressed trousers, classic looking golfing shoes, collared sports shirts and the shades to go with it. PS: you have to have the money for the membership, the clubs, and the fantastic five-course wine and dine dinner for the lady you met at the club’s lobby.
You don’t have to be good at it; you’re not gunning for a pro career anyway. You just have to look good at it, or at least look charming while you suck at it. Remember, girls love athletes!
BTW… Thank you very much for the very positive feedback I received for my last blog post last week, it was “blockbuster“! I am very glad that I helped a lot of people because of that
The gym is one of the best places to meet women outside of the usual bars and clubs and parties. If you play your cards right, everything should work perfectly in your favor. And if it’s worth anything, you’d get to meet women when they’re least inhibited, when they are more at ease at themselves, and more importantly, you won’t fall victim to makeup-pretty women because seriously, who wears makeup to the gym?!!! Date ideas? Click here!
So, to increase your chances of meeting women at the gym, you have to impress them and you have to impress them convincingly.
Make a good impression
Here are some of the best tips you can ever get on how to make a good impression to women and how to seduce women in the gym:
- Watch what you wear. Just because you are going out to the gym to sweat furiously does not mean you have to give attention to what you are wearing. I cannot exactly tell you what you can and should wear, but I can give you a list of what you SHOULD NEVER, EVER wear. This list includes neons, spandex, skimpy Hulk Hogan-esque shirts, and shirts that would better pass off as a dishrag. Stick to a look that is both comfortable and fashionable but not overboard eccentric.
- Put hygiene on top of your priority list. Hygiene is important on a normal day, where you don’t sweat too much and you don’t spend hours sharing gym equipment with tons of other sweaty men. Hygiene becomes even more important if indeed you are spending your time in the gym. Just imagine sweating out for hours and having to use the gym seats that have been soaked in someone else’s sweat (and all the bacteria that is soaking in it). And yes, just imagine how stinky you could get and how many diseases you could get on it. SO make sure that you have put on your heavy-duty deodorant, your very own towel, and an extra shirt.
- Do not flex to impress women. One, you’re not Johnny Bravo or Popeye; two, women are not as visual as men when it comes to sex. So you’d have to be insane to think that flexing your muscles as a way of impressing her is a good way to impress her. Sure, it’s going to get her attention, but unfortunately, it won’t be in a good way. Act naturally because I don’t think she’s out there looking for The Rock’s movie double. Two, act naturally because she’d just laugh at you if you end up looking foolish instead of macho. And yes, drop the really big dumbbells unless that’s what your trainer has planned for your routine.
- Don’t stare way too long at her. It’s creepy as it is; it’s going to be even creepier in a gym setting. Look, smile your friendliest, and be generally nice. Don’t try to look sexy unless that’s something you’re very good at (Which I highly doubt because if you were, you wouldn’t really be reading this). A relaxed smile will show her that you’re having fun at what you’re doing and she’s going to get your positive vibe for it.
So after reading the Do’s, read the Don’ts. And remember, put on your most confident self! Good luck!